Saturday, July 2, 2011

Will I be beautiful, Mama? Will they all love me?

I must confess, I'm having a bout of malaise. It isn't a big 'smiling' period in my life. We're kind of up against some things we can't control and I've reached a point where it is either Up By My Bootstraps -or- Wallow in This Forever.

So I thought I'd do a little something to amuse myself. (Note: you should start humming "I Feel Pretty" right about now, if you know the song....)









"Do I turn you on?"



"Give us a kiss, will ya, love?"


........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I am so so sorry.



No living creature was harmed in the making of this post and Lucy was cleaned of her non-toxic beauty regime as soon as the pictures were taken.

Don't we all feel much better now? :D

3 comments:

  1. I...

    I think you just broke my mind.

    I feel dirty now :( (But so, so amused)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you mean 'Scary AWESOME' ;-P (No, seriously, Lucy is awful looking lol)

    ReplyDelete